GameFor July only, if there is room in your parcel & the order takes my fancy, I will be adding a free gift.
It may be big or small, as long as it won't increase the postage cost for me
PLEASE NOTE: My bank details have changed. Please check your invoice before paying.
(c)Unhalfbricking Games 2003-2020
|Dice Town Expansion ($45.00)|
|This is currently out of stock.|
|From Around 60 minutes||For 2 to 6 players aged from 8 years|
|BoardGameGeek Number: 94471||InPrint (In Stock: 0)|
This is an extension for Dice Town.
New features :
- 6th player (1 bullet and 5 dice)
- Indian expansion included
- 6 new actions (the 2nd best player have an action on each phase)
- 51 new cards (including two new types : Wanted mobsters and River cards)
- 10 1$ bills and 10 nuggets
More riches, more fun and even more tactic: rediscover Dice Town!
You think you know everything there is to know about the city of Dice Town? Discover its seedy underbelly: pan for gold in the river, buy new merchandise from the General Store, hire bandits, hunt down outlaws, control ranches, ally with the Indians.
From now on, nothing will ever be the same!
This expansion for Dice Town allows the addition of a 6th player. But it also offers multiple new possibilities that make the game even more tactical, rich and lively starting with 2 players.
- Lots of new game situations, including ranches and outlaws
- More fun and more strategy!
- Allows a 6th player to play
- Includes the famous Indian die!